Name Change

Students, Employees, and Alumni can use this service to request an official name change in FULLER’s records.

Please Note:

To update your name in FULLER’s records, you will need to provide proof of legal name.  Please have a digital copy of one of the following before you begin.

  • Social Security Card
  • Passport Photo Page


To complete the online form, you will need to login with your FULLER email address. If you do not have a FULLER email or are unable to access your account, you can download the PDF form, fill it out, and email it to [email protected] (or fax to 626-584-5564) along with a copy of the legal document of your choice. Once we have verified your documentation, we will make the change in our records.